section 675(1.1)


675(1.1) A person may appeal, pursuant to subsection (1), with leave of the court of appeal or a judge of that court, to that court in respect of a summary conviction or a sentence passed with respect to a summary conviction as if the summary conviction had been a conviction in proceedings by indictment if (a) there has not been an appeal with respect to the summary conviction; (b) the summary conviction offence was tried with an indictable offence; and (c) there is an appeal in respect of the indictable offence.