section 691(2)


691(2) A person who is acquitted of an indictable offence other than by reason of a verdict of not criminally responsible on account of mental disorder and whose acquittal is set aside by the court of appeal may appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada (a) on any question of law on which a judge of the court of appeal dissents; (b) on any question of law, if the Court of Appeal enters a verdict of guilty against the person; or (c) on any question of law, if leave to appeal is granted by the Supreme Court of Canada.